For what reason do you need to back up your websites? Running a site has recently been simplified much more than before? Whether or not you’re a newbie, you don’t need to learn much to become an expert to deal with your pages. But the great development of technology also puts more risk into your way. So gowns reason why actually desire a plan B for your sites. A lot of things could happen to your sites if you allowed it unprotected. Hacked, virus, erased, broken,… and so many and varied reasons no-one can imagine. So in this SiteSync Review, Items help you find a way out in circumstance you site got into a mess.
SiteSync Review – Overview
Vendor: Neil Napier & Paul Blitz
Launch Date: 22nd May 2017
Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
Front – End Price: Only $27
Sales Page: Click here!
Niche: Website Security
What Is SiteSync?
SiteSync is a cloud-based software that has been created by Neil Napier and Paul Blitz. Now where there is an internet connection you can automatically backup, download or restore your website.
In the event that your site gets hacked or it gets an infection you safe and can rest with significant serenity now. On the off chance that you have a total reinforcement of your entire site you can reestablish it on another server.
The Great Features and Benefits of SiteSync
I’ll show you the key features of this software in the SiteSync Review to help you know more:
- Easy to use without high-tech knowledge
- You can store all your necessary information in 50GB storage
- Backup Fully for WP plugins platform and other platforms such as PHP, HTML…
- Install checking plan for your sites
- If using upgraded packages, you can increase the space and share for your partners
- Support customer fulltime
- Just clicking to backup, easily and quickly
How Does It Work?
- Step 1: Log into SiteSync. After purchasing, you’ll get username and password to log into Site Sync.
- Step 2: Upload your sites and click “Backup your website” button to start backup your sites.
Select (+) icon to add the site. A section will pop up with step by step process. At the General tab, you choose WP plugins or FTP and then you see the download, install link and the hash IP of your sites. Click “Check” and wait to validate your site. When it finishes, click “Next” to move on.
- Step 3: set up your checking frequency. At the Recurrency tab, please select how often your site is backed up. It depends on you, and you can skip if don’t need, can change later.
SiteSync basic version is $27 with backing up 5 sites maximum. You can select the package at $37 for 50 sites maximum. And with the Videosync package with $30 extra, you can back up your whole YouTube channels with high videos.